Welcome to Ashridge Court Care Centre
Ashridge Court's philosophy is to create a secure, relaxed, happy and homely atmosphere for the residents to live in and for the staff to work in. We specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly.
We also offer provision within Hazel unit for those living with dementia.
It is our aim to preserve the self-respect of those who depend on the support of others. We feel that those who live at Ashridge Court nursing home in East Sussex should do so with dignity, have the respect of those who support them and be entitled to live a full and active life, given the fundamental right to self-determination and individuality within the framework of a care home offering nursing care.
We are proud to have Good CQC overall rating by the Quality Care Commission (CQC).
Ashridge Court Care Centre offers:
• Long and short term stay (including respite)
• Palliative care
• Post-acute rehabilitation
• Dementia Care
• Individual assessment and care plans with monthly reviews
• 24 hour nursing care in East Sussex
• Occupational and diversional therapy
• Social, recreational and stimulating activities programme both on and off site
You can call Ashridge Court Care Centre on Tel: 01424 842357 or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashridge Court Care Centre 163 Barnhorn Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 4QL