I write to you to express my heartfelt gratitude to you and your team of angels for making my stay at Ashridge such a pleasant and uplifting experience
-An Ashridge respite resident
We will provide a high standard of nursing and medical care at all times. We will treat the residents with dignity and respect. Their family and friends will always be made welcome, encouraged to visit, stay for a meal and spend time together. Staff are sympathetic to, and able to recognise, understand and cater for residents' individual needs.
Discrimination of any kind will not take place, on any grounds.
Residents living at Ashridge Court Residential Care Home have the right to:
- A homely and safe environment
- Dignity, privacy and confidentiality at all times
- Have lifestyle choices, spiritual, emotional and physical needs are met and respected
- Freedom of choice so far as is reasonably practicable
- Have complaints taken seriously, which are fully and properly investigated and be informed of the outcome
- Have unlimited access to the Manager and or Duty Manager
- Freedom of activity and movement, subject to safety
- Live in a homely and safe environment
- Kindness, consideration and respect from all members of staff
- A high standard of nursing and personal care;
- Be consulted about and informed of medical decisions
- Have a Named Nurse and / or Care Assistant
- Choose their own GP within the locality and to have access to other healthcare professionals
- Feel and be treated as a valued member of the Ashridge Court community
- Associate with others and build up relationships inside or outside the home
- Be consulted on all aspects of living in the home
- Have visitors whenever and wherever requested
- Go to bed at their chosen time; have a lie in and breakfast in bed (If appropriate)
- Say 'No'
If you would like any further information, or would like a copy of our brochure please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Talk To Us
Please convey my thanks to all your staff and congratulate them all on a job well done. I have nothing but praise for Barty House, and hope you can keep up your high standards.
— A Canford Relative